The Character’s BR is the sum of different systems, it depends of your Wings, Heroes, Mounts, Astro, Relics, … But the one thing that will only affect your character is its Equipment.
The Equipment can be found in Multi-dungeons and can be upgraded with Crimson Spinels.
1. Enhance Enhance will upgrade the basic Stats of your Equipment and will also give you new bonuses when you reach a certain amount of Stars.
2. Socket Socketing the Gems you obtained in Gem Blitz will give you Stat boosts, depending on the Gems you use. Gems can be upgraded too, so Synthesize them to make them stronger and socket them. The Imprint buff will improve your Gem’s power in a percentage, so don’t forget to upgrade it!
3. Enchant Enchant your Equipment using Enchanted Cards. They possess the power of different monsters and legendary Heroes; you will find them killing monsters in the wild. They will add special Stats and buffs to your equipment, and they can be upgraded if you have several of the same Cards.
4. Refine Refining the Stats of your Equipment will make them better, but what’s interesting is that you can Re-Forge them. Re-Forge the Stats to choose which ones do you want to improve the best. Create your own Heroes choosing wisely which Stats do you need tom to upgrade and which ones are not that important. Refine all the Equipment to the required Stars to receive bonuses.
5. Train Training your Equipment is not easy, there’s a chance to get to Train it more or less depending on luck. You will be able to win additional Stats and bonuses if you achieve the Star requirements!
6. Polish You can only Polish Ultimate Equipment, since it is stronger than the rest. Polishing allows you to change the Stats of your equipment and choose those which you like the best. If you don’t want a Stat to change while Polishing, remember to lock it!