The Carnival is a new event designed to help new players learn how to grow in the first steps of their adventure.
Carnival is divided in 8 parts and 7 days of competitions and rewards. Each day has its own quests, dungeons and missions. Let’s take a closer look at this:
Day 1: Mount BR
Day 2: Hero BR
Day 3: Wings BR
Day 4: Dragon BR
Day 5: Character BR
Day 6: Relic BR
Day 7: Total BR
1. Ranking Tab On the main interface you will find the daily mission and your position in the ranking. You can start receiving rewards when you reach certain amount of BR and then clicking on the “Claim” button at the bottom right.
2. Online packs Tab Don’t forget to visit this part of the interface! Here you will be able to claim rewards for playing and being online everyday.
3. Dungeons Tab In this tab you will find which dungeons you must complete today. You will find resources, Dragon Dust and Carnival points after completing them.
4. Special quest Tab In this tab you will receive special quests related to the current events of the game. Check which days you can receive more rewards and complete all of them!
5. VIP Pack Your VIP packages are waiting for you right here. And they will help you reach your daily targets! Use your resources wisely!
6. Daily progress On the right column you can find your progress, don’t forget to do as many quests as you can so new ones will unlock. If you didn’t finish all of them in time, don’t worry, you can always return to this interface and receive rewards even if the Carnival has finished.
7. Carnival points Collect Carnival points and receive more diamonds and Fate Bow Relic shards!
8. Rewards During the first 7 days you will receive King’s Tokens for being in the TOP 10. Exchange the Tokens in “Supreme Champion” for lots of rewards.
But if in the end you still have tokens remaining, don’t worry! There will be an exchange event after the Carnival ends for you to make the most of your Tokens.